Job Title: Production Operative
Production Operative – Experience – Perm Position
£10 per hour
Days – Corby Based
We have an exciting opportunity for our Corby client to join them as a full time permanent Production Operative.
They require an experienced Production Operative to join there small team and help them develop and grow as a business.
Main Duties & Key Tasks:
Really nice hours – Working days
Monday – Friday
Hours: 07:00 – 16:00
2 x 20 minutes (paid),
1 x 60 minutes (unpaid)
41 hour working week
Holidays: 20 per annum + statutory, increasing at a rate of 1 per annum for each full year’s service to a maximum of 25.
Production Team :
Currently they operate with a team of three established team members (who have a total combined experience of 33). They will offer support and full training – The company intends to increase the team to four and potentially five in time.
The main duties are below :
· Weigh off raw materials from the production sheet and fill the vessel.
· Operate the vessel.
· Carry out in-process quality checks and record results on the production sheet.
· Empty the vessel into various sized containers.
· Label the containers.
· Pack the containers onto pallets, wrap and label.
· Load and off-load vehicles.
· Book goods in and liaise with the sales office
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
Ideally we’re looking for someone who’s confident in the below.
· You must be numerate, accurate and able to record information.
· A forklift licence is preferable but not essential in the first instance. (Counter Balance)
· You must be reliable, friendly, keen, and willing.
· You’ll be able to work on your own (after training) and with others.
· Must show initiative and not be totally reliant upon on others for instructions.
If you’ve had a FLT license that’s now out of date or have had an Inhouse licence in the past the client will help would pay for training and testing so that they have a licence within 6-weeks of starting. This is a great added bonus.
This is a perm position so I will require an up to date CV highlighting your experience and skill set. I will also require a covering letter in regards why you’re looking for a new opportunity and also why you feel you’d be suitableApply