Job Title: Food Production Support
Salary: £.872 to £9.50 per hour
Sector: Food Production
We have 10 super exciting placements at Corby’s biggest and best Production Bakery.
Bakeaway UK produce and manufacture various different types of pastry based goods. They supply to most of the supermarkets within the UK and Europe. They’ve recently moved to a brand new state of the art purpose built factory in the heart of Corby
We’re Urgently require Production Packing Operatives to work at their local factory in Corby.
This role offers ongoing regular work – They will also offer temp to perm for candidates that show willing and have a good work ethic.
Hours are either rotating shifts 06.00-14.00pm and 14.00-22.00pm Monday to Friday
or ongoing night shift of 22.00-06.00am Sunday to Thursday.
Pay rates start from £8.72 to £9.50 per hour. This will be dependent on what experience you have within Food Production. If you have experience and have worked in places like Orchard House / Blueskies / Tayto / Weetabix this could be beneficial to your placement.
After twelve weeks your pay will increase depending on which department you’re placed in.
Job Details :
* Packing food items on a production line.
* Checking quality of food products.
* Labelling food products.
* General housekeeping.
* On-going training and support
* Brand new factory state of the art Factory
* Clean factory / warm working environment
* Brand new facilities
* Large canteen area with everything you need to feel like you’re at home
Must have :
* Good communication skills. This is essential
* Must speak a good level of English. You must be able to communicate on all levels – With English being the main language of communication within the factory
* Work well within a team environment.
* Keep and work to targets.
* Work smart and within Covid19 restrictions
* Take H&S on board at all times
If you have food production work experience and you’re looking for a job for the future not just till Christmas this is the one for you
Please call our Corby office 01536 402004
Or our recruitment line 07941 533265
We look forward to hearing back from you soon
Any questions message us 😊