Title: Office Administrator
Our busy Corby client is looking for Office Admin employee to help support the Finance/HR Officer and provide General office admin support for the Operations team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assist Finance Officer as required and provide holiday cover.
- HR duties, including but not limited to:
- Updating sickness and holidays tracker
- Issuing & collation of holiday forms
- Issuing & collation of absence forms
- General Office Duties, including but not limited to:
- Answering the phone
- Meeting and Greeting Visitors
- Managing the sign in sheets
- Managing the Stationary
- Managing the Office Equipment
- Managing the post
- Meeting co-ordination
- Administrative support for the Operations Director & Materials Manager.
- Any other reasonable activity as requested by line manager.
The ideal candidate be :
- Experienced in administration, computer skills and customer service
- A good multi-tasker with a practical “hands-on” approach
- Able to prioritise work, cope with competing deadlines and use initiative in a variety of situations
- Someone who takes full responsibility and ownership for their work
- Confident with a “can do” attitude
- Able to generate a good rapport with colleagues and clients
- Accurate in all areas of the job role
- Any experience working with accounts or with finance will be a massive advantage
Working hours will be 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday – Possible early finish on the Friday
Pay - £9.50 to £10.00 for the right candidate
Please send me an up to date CV and covering letter