Job Title: FOUNDRY Workers Wanted STARTS IMMEDIATELY!
Salary: £9.25 + per hour
Foundry and Machine Shop Workers Wanted
Our client is currently looking for a reliable candidates to join there team in Burton Latimer
Hours: 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm Monday –Friday. – Double days
or Constant Nightshift 10pm to 6am
Pay rate: £9.25 per hour + Shift allowance + OT
Company Information :
Our client is an engineering company who manufacture Die-Castings based in Kettering / Burton Latimer. It offers customers complex engineered aluminium components. The site employ over 160 highly skilled engineers, designers, technicians and foundry staff.
The main purpose of this role is to support the company and factory Manager in ensuring the overall quality of the specifications and the quality of the product. You will be working in the production of the components and to measure the characteristics of materials and ensure they conform to specifications, keep accurate records, and ensuring compliance with processes, as well as taking part in some inspection activities.
Trainee Die Preparation Operatives
Our client is seeking a mechanically minded people to clean and prepare Aluminium Casting Dies for Production in their Foundry. This involves stripping down and cleaning dies and will involve the use of hand tools eg: Drills to drill out bolts, hand spanners and Allen keys etc. This is a trainee position and therefore no experience is required, it would ideally suit someone looking to learn an engineering trade. Our client offers lots of on-going training and opportunities to progress and develop yourself.
Casting Area Operatives
Duties to include
Duties will include the following:
· The successful candidate would ideally have previous experience of working in a heavy industrial environment, have good attention to detail, good communication skills, be able to work under pressure, be physically fit, have manual dexterity, a practical mind set and an ability to work as park of a team.
Training can be provided – but you must have a good work ethic and want to work
The successful candidate:
- Will have a keen eye for detail
- Will be able to work the stated hours.
- Will have a good level of cleanliness.
- Is looking for full time, continuous employment.
- The opportunity to work for a leading company in their field.
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment.
- Comfortable working hours.
- Working inside, doing a pleasant job.
If you would like to send a covering letter, then please do so to :
wayne@fox-resourcing co -uk / andrea@fox-resourcing co -uk
£9.25 Pay Plus O/T – Plus benefits
In return we can offer temp to perm jobs.
We’re keen to attract serious workers who want to and can turn up for work –
Pop in to our Kettering office on Stamford Road Kettering for a formal chat
Interviews are every day at 9am – Inductions at 11am
Kettering 01536 52 44 60
Contract length: Temp to Perm
Expected start date: Immediate for the right candidate
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £9.25 per hour
Our clients is working under tight Covid precautions