Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Our client is a fast growing international company where people are the most valuable asset. To reinforce our Supply Chain Department team we are looking for a Distributor Co-ordinator, reporting directly to the Supply Chain Team Leader. Their based in Corby and are looking to recruit someone who has worked within a similar role/environment.
The Distributor Coordinator, part of the Supply Chain Team deals with B2B customers, shipments and direct deliveries to the customers.
- Receive orders from Distributors (B2B customers) and process the orders through SAP
- Create shipments and deliveries within SAP in line with customer demands
- Blue Diamond orders – NHS direct deliveries from UK
- Evaluate stock levels at various production plants
- Liaising directly with Customer Service and Supply Chain teams in multiple countries as well as UK Distributor Managers
- Resolve pricing queries and discrepancies, stock shortages and miss-picks
- Be active in the implementation of new Distributor contracts
- Responsibility for day-to-day management of UK based hauliers/forwarders
- To provide a first class experience to our internal and external customers, this will involve dealing with queries and processing equipment orders to a high standard
- Strong communication skills, with good Customer Service skills, both written and verbal
- Very good Excel skills
- The ability to work under pressure and independently prioritises work activities
- Strong demonstrable organisational skills
- High energy, drive and the ability to work to deadlines.
- You must be a team player with good all round internal and external communication skills.
- Be able to handle complaints and difficult situations from all types of customers
- Well presented with a good customer focus
Previous experience working within SAP would be preferable, We're looking for someone willing to work hard to see results. This is an exciting new challenge for someone looking for the next progressive step in their career.
We offer you
- A professional environment with a wealth of opportunities for personal growth and career development.
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience
- £20 to £22k Depending on experience
- A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is paramount.
- Exciting and challenging projects with an international scope.
- 23 days holidays & bank holidays a year
- Private health Insurance after probation period
- Caring 4Y schemes where staff can take advantage of discounts on shopping, holidays etc
If you’re interested please contact Wayne @ Fox Resourcing today. An up to date CV with a covering letter outlining your current situation, why you're looking to leave or change, notice period and Salary expectations
Email - to the email above - firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Fox Website for further info. Many thanks and good luck Apply