Job Title: Quality Inspector
Salary: £8.50 an hour
Sector: Logistics & Distrobution
Salary: £8.50 an hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 am - 18:00 pm
- Must have Quality inspector experience.
- Good organisation of their own work.
- Goals oriented.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Ability to work across boundaries of organisational.
- Ability to think analytically, to learn, to create conclusions.
- Openness to new ideas.
- Efficiency in tasks performing.
- Knowledge of quality management systems (including ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949).
- Very good knowledge of internal processes.
- Ability to identify risks and ways of their elimination (prevention) in the production chain
Duties of a Quality Inspector:
- Inspect all program, laser mark and tape & reeled parts in line with customers orders and given schedule.
- Verify paperwork, labels and job summaries to identify any discrepancies.
- To perform given tasks in a given time frame to the required standard.
- Notification of production delays to the supervisor.
- Liaise with Management / Sales Team in terms of Customer requirements.
- To assist with weekly stock checks.
Data Protection Notice
Fox Resourcing and Recruitment will use the information given on your application for recruitment and selection, human resource management and for employment and business purposes in respect of successful candidates. The information you give us will be kept confidential and your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent except where necessary to confirm factual information provided by you, to provide services in respect of your employment (such as payroll services) and in compiling anonymous statistical data required to be submitted to Government agencies. Fox Resourcing & Recruitment uses procedures and technologies to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. You have a statutory right to request details of your personal data which Fox Resourcing & Recruitment holds and we will correct and update the same from time to time as notified by you.
By submitting my application I agree to the use of my information as outlined in the above statement. I confirm that to the best of my knowledge the information I have provided is correct and true. I realise that if it is found that I have deliberately given false or misleading information I may be disqualified from further consideration or, if appointed, may be summarily dismissed.
If you have a covering letter or have any questions about the role, email us on email@example.com