New Contracts - Machine Shop Operatives
Machine Shop Operatives
We are currently looking for 10 Machine Shop Operatives to work for a local company in Kettering / Burton Latimer.
Following a period of concerted inward investment they are now searching for an additional Machine Shop Operative(s) to work in their highly successful iron foundry.
You will be tasked with:
*Producing moulds and cores
*Utilising boxed and boxless moulding techniques
*Operate sand mixing equipment
*As an integral part of the casting team help with pouring molten metal
The right candidate will possess the following skill set:
* Background in heavy industry
* The ability to read engineering drawings would be an advantage
* Proactive team orientated attitude
Hours are 6-2pm, 2-10pm Monday to Friday and 10-6am Sunday to Thursday rotating shifts on a weekly basis.
Good rates of pay along with good career opportunities are available.
These roles are Temp on-going or Temp to Perm for the right candidates
Lots of Overtime
Please call our Kettering office - 01536 524460
- Coronavirus update from Fox Resourcing
- Mar 17, 2020
- What are the benefits of temporary employment?
- Mar 16, 2020
- Introducing our shiny new office!
- Mar 03, 2020
- 10 Years - WOW Amanda Nix
- Jun 18, 2019
- New Fox App
- Apr 08, 2019