How to know if you’re working with a good recruiter!
Today we are going to highlight 5 key points that help you identify a good recruiter.
- They are very transparent about the job. The salary is provided upfront, and all key information is addressed.
- They have great knowledge of the job. You can ask anything from how long the position has been open, to why it's available. Can I progress in the role, how do I progress? A good recruiter will be a fountain of knowledge and provide you with all of the information you need.
- They know their client well. They know exactly what they are looking for and they know the hiring managers' preferences.
- The hiring process is clear and outlined from the get-go! You will be informed on how many interviews there will be and when you would start etc.
- You’re always being updated! You’re not ignored, they keep you in the loop.
Here are our 5 ways to know how you’re working with a good recruiter, and something to look out for the next time you’re job searching!
- Happy 1 Year Anniversary Giorgia!
- May 23, 2023
- Happy 1 Year Anniversary Jamie!
- Apr 04, 2023
- Happy 14th Anniversary Amanda!
- Mar 06, 2023
- Happy 6th Anniversary Andrea!
- Feb 20, 2023
- How to know if you’re working with a good recruiter!
- Feb 09, 2023