Coronavirus update from Fox Resourcing
Given the unprecedented Coronavirus situation (COVID-19), we wanted to update you with the added measures we’re taking to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
We are continuing to closely follow the advice of Public Health England and the UK Government and have introduced several measures to enhance safety, including:
- Added security questionnaire for current and new employees relating to current health and recent travel patterns
- Providing hand sanitiser for staff in agencies and ensuring workplaces have sanitation stations in place for employees to use
- All employees are being reminded of the importance of good hand hygiene and handwashing techniques
- Reminding staff of Public Health advice if they feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone who feels unwell/travelled from the list of high-risk countries
We are following the advice of the NHS and Public Health England along with the advice of the Government and will remain open as long as it is safe to do so. We will update our policies and practices in line with new advice as it happens.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health & Social Care website.
All the best,
- Coronavirus update from Fox Resourcing
- Mar 17, 2020
- What are the benefits of temporary employment?
- Mar 16, 2020
- Introducing our shiny new office!
- Mar 03, 2020
- 10 Years - WOW Amanda Nix
- Jun 18, 2019
- New Fox App
- Apr 08, 2019